Year of birth: 1979
Speciality: Ultra Trail
When in 1997 she got her PhD -the last diploma she could ever have, she rapidly realized she needed new challenges and to escape her office. Trail-running was the natural choice. At the beginning it was more a way of unwinding than a search for performance but step by step she got passionated. Ultra-trail between 100k and 100 miles are her favorite distance, partly because she isn't a fast runner but she's very persevering and resistant. She prefers mountain races with lots of ups and downs and preferably technical terrains.
- 2021 5th UTLO - Ultra Trail Lago d'Orta (ITA)
- 2020 1st Echappée Belle (FRA)
- 2018 2nd Diagonale des Fous (FRA)
- 2018 6th UTMB - Ultra Trail du Mont Blanc (FRA)
- 2017 1st Glossglockner Ultra Trail (AUT)