When in 1997 she got her PhD -the last diploma she could ever have-, she rapidly realized she needed new challenges and to escape her office. Trail-running was the natural choice. At the beginning it was more a way of unwinding than a search for performance but step by step she got passionated. Ultra-trail between 100k and 100 miles are her favorite distance, partly because she isn't a fast runner but she's very persevering and resistant. She prefers mountain races with lots of ups and downs and preferably technical terrain.
- 2nd place at the Diagonale des Fous in 2014 and 2016 and 4th place at UTMB in 2016.
- 2nd place at the Diagonale des Fous in 2016
- 4th place at UTMB in 2016
- 6th place at Transgran Canaria in 2017
- 1st place at Glossglockner Ultra Trail 2017
- 6th place at UTMB in 2018
- 2nd place at the Diagonale des Fous in 2018