Receive a free t-shirt for orders with $200 or more of full-priced products. Details
Receive a free t-shirt for orders with $200 or more. Disclaimer: Free t-shirt only applies when order is over $200 in Full Priced Merchandise. T-Shirt must be added to cart. Cannot be applied to past purchases. While supplies last.
Featuring a soft, perforated upper to maximize breathability, this model is very comfortable. read more
- Vibram® VI-LITE features the ultimate in lightweight, shock absorption cushioning, for maximum energy conservation.
- Vibram® XS RUN provides a maximal stable hardness across a broad temperature range and the softness of the compound allows for expansive ground contact adn grip across lug surfaces. XS RUN also provides high grip on smooth surfaces.
- Vibram MONT® compound formulation is optimized for mountaineering, treking, acrobatic, works and motorbike racing. MONT is used to conquer the highest peaks in the world by offering the highest reliability on the most difficult terrain at low temperatures.
Technology and Compound
- Ultimate in lightness
- Optimum balance of lightness and durability
- Ideal for working on your feet & long walks in the park
- Tested on the world’s highest peaks
- Maintains performance at extremely low temperatures
- Firmer compound for maximum support and durability
Featuring a soft, perforated upper to maximize breathability, this model is very comfortable. This is an ideal running shoe for those making the transition from traditional footwear to a more minimalist approach. The thin sole construction lets you feel your run, connecting you to the true barefoot running experience.
- Product runs slightly large. Please size down 1 size from your actual VFF size!
- Weight: M43 = 4.8 oz.
- Sole Spec: • INSOLE: 2mm EVA + Anti-Microbial Drilex Sockliner • MIDSOLE: 4mm EVA • RUBBER: 2.5mm
- Upper Material: Polyester Lycra Stretch Mesh + Polyester Microfiber
- Machine Wash Cold / Air Dry