Scarpa Freedom SL
FREEDOM SL by SCARPA® combines performance, lightness and a 27° range of motion to give you the best performance in downhill and a comfortable walking during the way up. The cuff and the shell are made in Pebax® Rnew, 100% organic renewable material that keeps a good elasticity even at low temperatures. FREEDOM SL is built with the Carbon Core Technology: an over-injected carbon insert on the shell sole to stiffen the boot and reduce the anti-torsion effect. Moreover, it improves the transmission of power to the ski throughout the length of the boot shell.
The sole is interchangeable (MOUNTAIN PLUS SCARPA® SOLE/MOUNTAIN PISTE SCARPA® SOLE) and by default it is compatible with different kind of bindings (AT/TLT/FR).
Developed exclusively for Scarpa, the Vibram® Mountain Piste sole has been created to optimise the performance of downhill skiers.
- ISO 5355 and made from rubber injected with TPU, it is compatible with any type of binding
- The Vibram® rubber sole maximises grip whilst hiking
- The rigid TPU inserts are highly resistant to abrasion and ensure more effective and safer connection
- Tested on the world’s highest peaks
- Maintains performance at extremely low temperatures
- Firmer compound for maximum support and durability