Hand protection, has been around for many years; however, no one has ever incorporated shoe sole technology into the palm of a glove. Ironclad and Vibram® partnered together, integrating Vibram® shoe sole technology into the palm of an Ironclad engineered glove, resulting in a glove with unparalleled durability, grip, and fluid channeling characteristics, which can be used in a wide variety of industrial safety applications - oil and gas extrication, rebar construction, demolition, etc.
The O.B.M Glove, specifically designed for the Oil & Gas industry, but perfect for so many other uses, is just one example of how Ironclad is always pushing the envelope with hand protection. By tackling the methods, compounds, tolerances, and quality controls required to design and manufacture these gloves, we have been able to start developing second and third generation products based on this technology.
- Base of palm designed for impact protection
- Tread pattern designed for channeling high viscosity Lubricants
- Fingertips designed for maximum grip in saturated conditions
- Flex pattern designed for maximum dexterity
- Won't lose color, washes clean