Furoshiki Lapland Mid Boot
Vibram Furoshiki: The wrapping sole for everywhere you go, and everything you do!
New for fall 2017! The Lapland Unisex Mid Furoshiki Boot from Vibram! Available in a nice, furry, Natural Beige. This boot features a very unique look and feel and has a uniquely constructed inner liner to wear up or rolled over depending on your style.
Our latest and greatest innovation in alternative footwear! Take it Everywhere ... for everywhere you go and everything you do, there's Furoshiki!read more
- Maximum Anti-Slip on Urban Wet Surfaces such as sidewalks and concrete
- Formulated to provide the best grip on typical city streets
- High level grip on wet allows a safe walk even on smooth marble and metallic floors.
- Provides good cushioning level for comfort during city strolls.
Our latest addition to the Furoshiki Collection! The Lapland Mid Boot new for 2017 is inspired by Scandinavian folk ethnic boots. These types of boots were originally made of reindeer skins used on dry, snow covered surfaces. These look best with leisure wear, tights or even pajama pants on those cold winter nights! Can double as a nice indoor / outdoor option.
- Upper Material: Eco Fur, Cotton Fabric Lining
- Outsole: XS City
- 100% Synthetic
*Please note: The Shearling Boot can be a little more snug due to the nature of the fabrics, and being lined. Sizing up may give your foot more space, especially if you wear your original Furoshiki snug already.
Planning on a nice cozy sock for added warmth? Then size up!