Black / Dayglow
- Vibram® VI-LITE features the ultimate in lightweight, shock absorption cushioning, for maximum energy conservation.
- Vibram® XS RUN provides a maximal stable hardness across a broad temperature range and the softness of the compound allows for expansive ground contact and grip across lug surfaces. XS RUN also provides high grip on smooth surfaces.
- Vibram MONT® compound formulation is optimized for mountaineering, treking, acrobatic, works and motorbike racing. MONT is used to conquer the highest peaks in the world by offering the highest reliability on the most difficult terrain at low temperatures.
The ultra-streamlined SeeYa is our performance option for serious minimalist runners. Designed to bring you even closer to the barefoot sensation, we’ve radically reduced overall weight and material with a more breathable mesh upper to deliver true, performance-driven footwear. Minimal rubber thickness in the outsole maximizes “foot feel” and flexibility, while a soft TPU midsole further reduces thickness and weight for natural movement. A stitched-in polyurethane insole protects skin and foot tissue during longer runs. For a snug fit, the lightweight, single-layer, stretch mesh upper has an adjustable hook-and-loop closure. 3M reflective applications for night running. Machine Washable. Air Dry.
- Weight: M43 = 4.8 oz.
- Sole Spec: • INSOLE: 3mm Polyurethane
- Upper Material: Polyester Lycra Stretch Mesh + Polyester Microfiber
- Machine Wach Cold / Air Dry