Meindl Air Revolution®
The innovation for optimum conditions in the boot and improved breathability. The entire tongue is a combination of 3D mesh and a cushioning, reticulate, perforated sponge material that causes the pumping action. To achieve an anatomical shape, a stabiliser made from micro fleece is sewn on to the tongue. A very strong Velcro strap is integrated in the forefoot area and at the end of the tongue to secure the tongue.
The technology of the Air Revolution® line was further improved. In addition, a sock has been developed that is tailored to the function of the boot and makes the Air Revolution® system perfect.
Pushing off the ground: fresh air is sucked into the boot.Stepping down: warm air is pumped out of the boot.
- Multigriff Vibram® sole
- Higher hardness grade fro the required stability
- Soft PU cushioning
- PU cushioning wedge throughout soft adjustment
Vibram® Kilimangiaro is a mountain sole designed for an enhanced grip both in uphill and downhill.
- Pronounced outer lugs provide with a safe landing on terrain
- Central lugs on the forefoot (and one on the heel) feature a double angle to promote multitraction
- On the shank, low lugs work for stability
- Sole to be cut, apart from its toe-bumper
- Tested on the world’s highest peaks
- Maintains performance at extremely low temperatures
- Firmer compound for maximum support and durability